12.20.2006
The Countdown Begins!

Ok -

3 Days until Justin's Birthday!

5 Days until Christmas!

Hours from going CRAZY. Making cookies. Wrapping presents. Getting the kids in bed. Wrapping presents. Cleaning up the kitchen. Figuring out what else I need to get before Christmas. Wrapping presents.

Try not to go too crazy!

Oh - I almost forgot, I have one less thing to go crazy about. Justin is in the clear. His bones are finally growing together and making new bones ! YAY! No more appointments for two weeks!

And maybe I should try and write out my Christmas cards that have been in a tote bag that I brought to Justin's last surgery. You know the ones I was thinking I would have a chance to do them then - which I have basically forgotten about until now. Will they even get there in time?

Should I just forget everything and just go CRAZY now???

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


link | posted by editor at 9:04 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online