4.06.2007
Yes - He Can Do it All!

I am so impressed with my kitchen so far, and the hard work that Jeff is putting in. Here are a few pictures of the tile work and granite work he has done. The cabinets are all up, but many of the doors are still not in. Also, he ran out of tile and grout, and I just got him some more, so please note that it is not all complete - but you'll get the general idea!

There are a ton of pictures here, so I have put them on a little slide show.


link | posted by editor at 2:26 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online