1.06.2007
Why Must We Fight?

I am so damn sick of constantly fighting with my kids. Why do I even fight with them???

It should be that why we (hubby & I ) says goes. Shouldn't it?

I am sick of being given 100 questions by my kids. Why do we have to go? Why do we have to eat now? Why do we have to take a shower? Why can't I stay out/up later? Why? Why? Why? And then when I tell them why, they get so argumentative - I CANNOT STAND IT!

So I have made a New Years Resolution. No fighting with the kids. I will tell them once (well maybe twice) and that is it. And if they ask why? I will simply say that I am the mother and that is how it is going to be. I figure if I do this long enough, they will eventually know what the answer is and stop asking (arguing) with me.

Now, if only I can stick to it - it should work.

Labels: , , , , , ,


link | posted by editor at 10:51 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online