1.05.2007
Who is this Kid?


Does anyone who this kid is?

He came home late Wednesday afternoon, and he swears he is my child. All clean cut and stuff.

Could it be?

No, it can't be.

Really?

Is it you Justy?

Looking all grown up and possibly even older then 15?

MY B-A-B-Y!!!

I have always had a rule for my kids. If they are not drinking, doing drugs, or having sex, I won't care about their hair or the clothes they wear. (Though I do draw the line at piercings and tattoos.) So, what do you think he is doing?

Labels: , , ,


link | posted by editor at 10:17 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online