12.13.2006
No More Surgery - At Least For Now!

So, when the Doctor comes in and expresses that she is afraid to look at your X-Rays, should you be worried?

And worry even more when she says she will be right back?

Well, Yes.

And.

Yes.

When she did come back, she gave us a big thumbs up. His bone has finally managed to stay in the same place for the last five days! Yippee! And if it continues to heal this way and looks the same on his X-Ray next Wednesday, then it is (or should be) smooth sailing from there.

Justin was so relieved, as was I.

I am finally feeling into the Holiday spirit.

And I am finally going on a marathon Christmas shopping spree tomorrow.

Thank you good Doctor!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


link | posted by editor at 9:23 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online