12.30.2006
Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year one and all!

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already and that tomorrow is New Years Eve already. A new year, again - already??? Where does the time go?

We have no big plans. Hubby and I were talking about it, and I think the last time we went out on New Years Even was when we were in Disney World for 96/97. Yes... ten years ago! I was pregnant with Johnny, and we were on vacation with my parents. I think we may have had a party once or twice for the celebration sometime in the last ten years, but none too eventful, as I cannot remember them. I think New Years Eve is basically over-rated on a whole.

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday and here is to a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Stay safe!

Labels: , , ,


link | posted by editor at 8:41 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





my profile

cast of characters:
mom - me (39)
hubby - my husband (48)
justy - my oldest boy (15)
doodles - my only girl (11)
jon-jon - my middle boy (9)
jo-jo - my baby (7)
pow-pow - my dog (4)

Contact




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thecosenzis. Make your own badge here.


Your Ad Here



babystyle

Target .com, Online Advertising

Sharper Image

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

PajamaGram (Vermont Teddy Bear Company)

homefocuscatalog.com (HSN Improvements, LLC)

Linenplace.com

macys.com

McAfee, Inc

Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc

NORDSTROM.com

Overstock.com, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

TheBabyOutlet

Furniture Online